NEED HELP WITH YOUR VOLUME SURGE?
LET US BE YOUR BACKUP SHIPPING OPTION.
We are a company proud to serve you for all of your freight needs. We are a 3PL (Third-Party Logistics) provider. Our goal is to offer you the best service(s) possible at a reasonable rate. Services include the following:
- Full truckload (FTL)
- Less than a truckload (LTL)
- Ocean cargo
- Air cargo
- Dispatch services for owner operators
We are now partnering with Norfleet Transportation. This alliance allows us flexibility in meeting your needs.
In addition we offer independent owner operator business management (i.e dispatching services).
We can assist you with backup options in getting your holiday shipments delivered to market on time. We are expanding operations on the east coast and have easy access to the Savannah port/harbor in Georgia.
Our logistics platform may include warehousing options.
We have the capability to meet the needs of large and small businesses. If you need backup transportation options in light of the busy shipping season, don’t hesitate to call us.
Welcome To CMOR-Logistics LLC
- FTL (Full Truckload) – Carriers handle approximately 41 percent of all truck shipments (volume) and earn 37 percent of total truck revenues.
- LTL (Less Than a Truckload) – Maintain a network of freight terminals and a large staff of dock workers to handle small shipment as they are loaded and unloaded.
- Intermodal (Rail) – Freight trains mainly carry coal, grain, and lumber. After a period of intense consolidation in this segment, the four leading companies are Burlington Northern Santa Fe, CSX, Norfolk Southern, and Union Pacific.
- Ocean Cargo – About three quarters of all maritime shipping is transoceanic, including tankers that mostly carry petroleum. The biggest shipping companies are based outside the United States: Taiwan’s Evergreen Marine, Japan’s Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha, and Denmark’s AP Moller-Maersk move enormous numbers of containers. Although the federal government is revitalizing U.S. performance in this segment through the use of advanced technology, job opportunities are generally better at the foreign companies.
- Air Cargo – The biggest shipping players in this segment-FDX Corporation (FedEx), DHL, and UPS-integrate air transportation with other types of transportation.